BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

PCOS

So basically I have PCOS. Although..for some odd reason, my doctor said I have traces of it. What that means, I have no idea. What's the difference between traces & just plain having it? Whatever, a question I should've brought up with my doc.

For those who do not know..PCOS is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. It causes a whole bunch of problems such as..infertility (check), depression (check), WEIGHT GAIN & TROUBLE LOSING WEIGHT (double check), irregular period (nope), heavy periods (yup), etc.

That explains why 2 years ago when I tried to lose weight..I only managed to lose 5 pounds in 6 months. What are my chances for this time?? I dunno what I should do. I know someone who has PCOS managed to lose a lot of weight..and she got pregnant and she had her baby last May. I dunno..maybe I should talk to her to ask her what she did. I don't want to carry this weight around forever..and never have any kids. That would make me hate myself forever...

http://health.yahoo.com/reproductive-overview/polycystic-ovary-syndrome-pcos-topic-overview/healthwise--tw9104.html

0 comments: