BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Good, The Bad & the Ugly

Let's start off with the good, because good news is better than bad. Last night was a binge free night!!! It was kinda easy too. I didn't even think about eating anything last night. Until I was ready to fall asleep, lol. I just ignored it because I was too tired to care. But something that helped was reading The Flat Belly Diet. Speaking of the Flat Belly Diet. I'm so glad I decided to buy this book. I've been learning so much, especially about MUFAs (Oils, Olives, Nuts & Seeds, Dark Chocolate)!! I cannot wait to start with the Four Day Anti Bloat Jumpstart. I don't know if it will help me lose some weight and inches around my belly..but it should make me feel better & lighter. Which is always a plus. But I don't want to say much more about it until I start it. So stay tuned..

For the bad...well, my gripe is with the Wii Fit. For the daily body test, it weighs you, takes your BMI, & balance. Then for the testing..it randomly gives your these balance type tests. For the last 2 days..it threw math questions at me. Math has NEVER been my best subject. I try really hard with these questions..but somehow I get a low score. I guess I've blocked out most of the math I learned in high school..lol. Although, I'm not even sure any of it stuck in my brain. So when it gives me those math questions, and I fail at it, it tells me that I must have a problem walking straight because I can't keep focus. WTF!!! I can walk just fine and stay focus on walking blah blah blah. It's just that I suck at math!!!!! I wish I could tell it that. But instead it makes me feel like a failure because of that stupid math!!!!! That will ALWAYS haunt me!!!! Well..maybe I'm not not a total failure since I know I suck at math already..and I know one thing has nothing to do with the other. I'm not unbalanced because I can't remember certain stuff. I just need more than 20 seconds to figure it out. I'm slow in math, but not in other things. Ugh!! Stupid Wii Fit. Plus it's called Wii FIT!! Not Wii Math!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: