BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I hate this

Every single day my weight go up and it goes back down, then it goes up again, and it goes down. I'm eating the same thing every day..in the same portion size and everything. Why is this happening?? I just wanna cry!!!!!!!!!! I'm working my ass off big time, and this is all I get. The only time I have ever lost a lot of weight was when I went on Zoloft and lost 15 pounds. It felt great. But I guess as soon as I got used to the meds, the pounds came back. WTF!!! I wonder if this has anything to do with my PCOS. I need to talk to my doctor. Maybe medical help or advice would be helpful. And maybe I can see a nutritionist. I'll call and get an appointment and a referral.

2 comments:

Annie Belle said...

I know the feeling, trust me. The worst thing to do is weigh yourself every day because, with water retention and stuff, your weight goes up and down constantly. I, however, am OCD and usually can't go a whole day without weighing myself at least once. Just something to keep in mind, though! That's why Weight Watchers only does one weigh in a week. Try not to get discouraged. My weight is doing the same thing this week, but I'm holding out hope for Saturday's weigh-in! :o)

Unknown said...

Francie- You might not see results this quickly. Sometimes it takes me 2 weeks or more to see a decrease in weight. Sometimes it goes down and up several times before it stays down.
Please do not give up and please do not feel do disappointed. Just keep moving and eating right.

Love you...suetalks