BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Just Dance

First of all, let me just say that I LOVE to dance. I may not have had lessons or anything.."but when I hear music, I just can't make my feet behave" (Yup..I quoted Grease). When I was younger, I used to make up my own dance moves. I used to stay up soooooo late just dancing around my bedroom with the lights off, and my cd Walkman turned up as high as it could go!! I dunno why I stopped doing that, it used to give me a nice workout. If my hubby ever deploys again, then I will totally go back to doing that, lol!!

Anyways..I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this game!!! It gives me a better workout than the Wii Fit. It's probably because I don't realize I'm working out, lol. But oh man..I swear, I was throwing sweat all over the place, lol. That's how much of a workout it was giving me!!!! How awesome is that?? I feel sooooo good too. It just totally pumps you up with fun music. With the Wii Fit, I don't think I ever got that pumped up, lol. Probably because I knew I was working out. (I wonder if I can listen to music while I do the Wii Fit. That might help a lot!!!) There needs to be more workout games hidden as something fun, lol!!

My only problem with this game though is that there is only 30 dances. And NO Lady Gaga!!! If you're going to have something called Just Dance, then you better add some Lady Gaga!!! Her songs are great to workout to!!! Talk about getting you pumped up!!

I really recommend this game to anyone who loves to dance and just have a fun time. <3

Photobucket

0 comments: