BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I hate yoga

Everything was going all fine and dandy. I lost a pound, didnt binge last night..was doing my workouts with the Wii Fit. And then I started doing this yoga pose. You bend down to touch your toes or whatever. Well, as I was doing that, I felt something POP in my back. I literly fell on my knees because it hurt so bad. The pain is going from my back to the my sides, and then to the middle of my stomach. It only hurts when I move and slouch. So I'm keeping my back straight for now. I swear, I'm never doing yoga again. I never wanted to do it in the first place!!!!!! I dunno why I kept on trying to do it. I couldn't bend any which way at all. And now this...ya, never doing it again. At least I tried it.

I'm also going to buy some new workout games. I'm thinking The Biggest Loser..and maybe DDR, although I'm sure that one will piss off my downstairs neighbor..so maybe not. I'll just check around and see what I can find. But I'm definatly going to buy The Biggest Loser.

0 comments: