BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

It's going to be a good day!!

Want to know how I know it's going to be a good day? Because of 2 reasons. 1-I made it all the way through the night without snacking late at night (GOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL). And 2-The Hillywood Show finally released their New Moon Parody, and it is excellent!! I'm going to be watching it all day long now, lol.

But back to last night. We had dinner around 6/7ish. It was really good California pizza. I didn't think I would like it, but it does. So it is possible to like pizza that isn't totally fatting, lol. I even had some low cal ice cream. It came in a little cup. Totally perfect in every way. I'm not going to eat it every day though. I wanted to keep munching, but I knew I didnt need to. So I chewed gum, and drank a lot of water. Even as I was sitting here watching The Return of the King..I still felt the urge to munch, but I just kept telling myself no!! I eventually went to the bedroom to read around 11:30pm. I usually always munch when I read or watch movies...so resisting temptation was really hard. Thank God I finally felt sleepy enough to actually go to bed. So ya..I resisted the urge to snack late at night by chewing gum, drinking water, and going to bed early, lol. Hopefully this will become easier. I really hope it does. I think once I can conquer this, the rest of losing weight and exercising will be much better. One step at a time though, right?

And now, here's the Hillywood Show's New Moon Parody!!! I cannot wait to see them at the next Twi Con in Arlington!!



http://www.thehillywoodshow.com/

0 comments: