BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New Day, & A Time to Restart

So today is day 3 (same date as the other blog..I just wrote it after midnight). I'm hoping to not binge out on anything tonight. A friend was telling me about this weight control shakes that helps keep you full..so I'm going to look into that. I need something to help control that damn late night binging. It just makes me feel horrible!!!!! I don't want to feel like that again.

Okay..going to start cleaning. That should burn some calories. I really need to start up with FitDay.com again, so I can keep track of what I do and what I eat. I'll probably set that up tomorrow. That way I can really get a move on things with a brand new week. Starting a diet on a friday is just weird, lol. Okay..will be back later to write more.

0 comments: