BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 2

This is the start of my blog, but actually I'm on the 2nd day of my journey. Today and yesterday were brutal. Which I'll expalin more later..

I finally bought the Wii Fit Plus. It's actually a lot of fun, which I wasn't expecting at all. I could't get into the full workout because the hubby wanted to play his new Final Fantasy game. That and my downstairs neighbor probably would've had a cow with all the noise I would've made. But back to the Wii Fit. My age on it is 35!!! I'm 24 (soon to be 25). That is pretty bad. But I weigh less than I orignally thought, which is a huge a relief!! I'm looking forward to working out tomorrow (well..later day).

I'm having a bit of trouble not eating so late. After I worked out on the Wii, I ate an apple, a couple spoonfuls of Nutella, and string cheese. I really don't know why I do this. I wasn't hunger. I was just watching a movie and felt the urge to munch on something. Even while I was doing it, I felt guilty. But that didnt stop me. You really have NO idea how much I hate myself right now. I'm praying tomorrow night will be better. I need to start chewing gum or something at night.

Well..I guess that is all for now.

Peace, Love & Twilight.

0 comments: